Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I need a title

1. "Phew. --For a minute there, I lost myself."

2. The truth? The truth is, it has to revolve around me.

3. Sink or swim. You judge yourself on how you're swimming? You're going to fucking drown. Just. fucking. swim.

4. "Are you a man or are you a bag of sand?"

5. We'll never know, and that's the fucking point.

6. God is a huge child with the most established sense of humor in the universe. S/he doesn't want to be found, but s/he wants to be sought, and wants us to do this with all our might. S/he hides in tall grasses and leaps out at us from our conscience. When you think you have your hand on it ---

7. What were we talking about?

8. You need something soft from one side and something hard from the other side. If you have too much of either, you get crushed or you don't form. It's a fine balance, but, tell me, who has ever perfectly achieved that balance?

9. God would answer, "Everyone, and no one. Now let's go play outside."

10. It's time to put this to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I think I understand your truth..
    If it doesn't revolve around you its only someones own perception or their truth.

    "sink or swim" It's a lot easier to tell someone to fucking swim, but for them to take your advice is quite another thing. Most don't see the water rising around them until they're under. Some are so sceptical of who to trust they trust no one, that's when they need God the most!


    Bruce Lee has certainly achieved that balance between soft and hard through the eyes of his followers.
    I myself achieve this balance almost everyday... Almost Monday, almost Tuesday, almost Wednesday -lol!
    H

    ReplyDelete