Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Am Waiting For You

She gave me very wise advice, which I didn't realize I'd been waiting a year and a month to hear:

"Men are able to store all their emotions into little tiny boxes.  And they can reach in and open one box and let out one emotion at a time.  

Women, on the other hand, are one big box, open all the time.  What we need to learn to do, without changing out essence, is to be able to put our emotions in little boxes, and know when to reach in and pull them out.

What you need to do is put him in a box.  You have got to start thinking about him with a smile on your face.  You need to be able to put him in that box and pull it out every once in a while, because you can't be living this way.  It's no way to live.  You have to smile when you think of him."

On Saturday, I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment